Yearly updates of the GIS will include, but are not limited to, data from the following programs:
- Catch Basin Larvicide Program
- Ground Larvicide Program
- Aerial Larvicide Program
- Surveillance Program
- Ditch Maintenance Program
The following datasets will also be updated regularly:
- No spray locations
- Adulticide service request locations
- Arbovirus activity locations
- Additional requested information deemed useful
Once updates have been made, the GIS will be able to help analyze numerous aspects and relationships of the CMMCP protocols, creating a more efficient mosquito control program.
Pre-season town-by-town planning as well as end of season town-by-town reports will be created to further help the staff in their assignments.
Additional mapping needs of the staff will also be incorporated into the projects of the GIS department.