EPI Week Reports
- CMMCP Monthly Rainfall Graph (.pdf) – March - September 2023 vs. 43 year average (Source: Northeast Regional Climate Center)
- Massachusetts Weekly Rainfall Graph (.pdf) – March - August 2023 vs. 18 year average (Source: CMMCP/Northborough weather station)
- Statewide Rainfall Maps - weekly rainfall maps from 2022 and 2023
- 2023 Mosquito Collections (.pdf) – Mosquito collections submitted for virus testing
- 2023 EPI Week Calendar (.pdf)
2023 Summer Epi Week Calendar - "Vector Months"
WHAT IS AN "EPI WEEK"?
An epidemiological week, commonly referred to as an epi week or a CDC week, is simply a standardized method of counting weeks to allow for the comparison of data year after year. Many people know these as CDC weeks because CDC uses them and has published them in the past. Nevertheless, they are used throughout the world by epidemiological teams in different countries.